Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our Halloween Party

This weekend I’m playing catch-up!!!  After several busy weeks at home and with other responsibilities I am finally getting around to updating our class blog with pictures from all of the fun things that we’ve been doing.

Thanks to the planning of our fabulous room mom we had a GREAT Halloween party.  All of the kids were so excited to put their costumes on at the end of the day for our celebration.  We are so lucky to get to celebrate Halloween in our district.  I know there are lots of schools out there that don’t allow their kiddos to dress up!!!

Here’s a little peek at all my cuties and goblins . . .clip_image012clip_image017I even dressed up for the occasion . . . along with Miss Keckler and Mrs. Schmelzer.clip_image005

We had so many special people join us for the festivities . . . clip_image019

No comments: