Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year first graders and families!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed a wonderful and relaxing holiday break. I can't believe we are already down to the last few days. . . gosh it went by fast. I went up to school this afternoon to work on grades and make sure everything was ready for us when we return on Monday morning. I can't wait to see everyone. If you have any exciting news to share about something fun you did over break or would like to tell me and your friends about a special gift you got I would love for you to post a comment.

Parents, I want to apologize for not sending home the spelling list over break. For those of you who would like to get a head start here are the words we will be taking our test over on Friday. All of the words for the week have digraphs (sh or ch).

she

fish

shell

chin

much

chop

shoe

chair

why

this

For some extra digraph practice check out the new game I added under the Student Links section on the right hand side of the screen called Digraph Game.

No comments: